Effective Management of a University International Office
Within a rapidly changing higher education market place, the international office is a key hub of any university, facing an ever more complex set of global challenges. This programme will offer you key insights, practical tips, best practice case studies and an overview of current trends. It will better equip you to plan ahead and to compete and collaborate with other HE providers.
- Extend your professional development within this key area
- Consider the role of the international office within the university of the future, factoring in the latest trends and changes in HE
- Hear the latest thinking from speakers whose international offices are recognised for their success
- Discover the latest tools and techniques used by leading UK universities
- Find out how inter-university collaboration can better support your office
- Meet your peers, network and share best practice through workshop sessions
- Understand the global influences that are affecting international admissions in HE and how this impacts on your office
Who should attend?
This programme is highly recommended for the University Pro-Vice Chancellors and Vice-Presidents for International affairs and global engagements as well as International Office Managers and Officers.
Duration and Location
This is a 4-day programme to be held in Oxford.
Upon successfully completing the programme, you will attend an award ceremony and receive a Certificate of Attendance from Oxford City Academy for Education and Development.
For more information, dates and on how to apply please contact email@example.com