Leadership in Higher Education
This top-level executive programme will bring together the leaders of higher education institutions from around the world to review best practice in academic management, leadership and strategy, development and innovation, internationalisation of higher education and other topics by reference to UK and international examples.
Heads of universities and colleges as leaders of Higher Education are facing new challenges imposed by developments in the world economy and increased competition in the education market. How should institutions develop a sound strategy to achieve their goals? What does it take to become a top ranking institution with international standing? The Leadership Higher Education programme will provide insights and directives to these questions.
- Discuss and critically analyse the challenges your university faces through intensive workshop sessions
- Network with higher education leaders from around the world
- Develop a successful strategy for your university with leading higher education specialists
- Learn techniques that will help you fulfill your organisation’s plans with greater efficiency and effect
- Hear from experts on how to anticipate and creatively respond to new challenges within the HE environment
- Adopt practical tips that will help you to successfully respond to global influences affecting your university
This is a unique programme that enables you to fully participate through a combination of presentations, workshops and panel discussions together with experts from the field of higher education. The programme topics include:
- Top UK universities and their success factors
- Entrepreneurial university leadership
- Change management and strategic decision making
- Developing executive leadership skills
- Research Enterprise and Commercialization
- Employability and civic engagement
- New trends in internationalisation
Who should attend?
This programme is highly recommended for senior executives of universities and colleges including Presidents and Vice-presidents, Rectors and Vice-Rectors, Vice-Chancellors and Pro-Vice Chancellors as well as Head of Colleges.
Duration and Location
This is a four-day programme consisting of 4 intensive training days in Oxford.
Upon successfully completing the programme, you will attend an award ceremony and receive a Certificate of Attendance from Oxford City Academy for Education and Development.
For more information, dates and on how to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org